Q-Switch 10W Depth Marking Fiber Laser Solution/Laser Equipment/Fiber Laser Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MFP-10
- Applicable Material: Metal and Nonmetal
- Technical Class: Pulse Laser
- Laser Classification: Solid Laser
- Marking Method: Scanning Marking
- Laser Source Average Output Power: 10W
- Beam Quality: Less Than 1.4 M2
- Energy Per Pulse: 0.5~0.6mj
- Power Stability: Less Than 5%
- Operation Voltage: 24VDC
- Transport Package: Foam and Carton
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Laser Visibility: Invisible
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Laser Wavelength: Fiber Laser
- Type: Optical Fiber Laser Marking Machine
- Model No.: Mfp-10
- Central Wavelength: 1064 (Maybe 4 More or 4 Less)
- Pulse Width: 80~120ns
- Beam Diameter: 6~8mm
- Frequency Tunable Range: 22.7~79.4kHz
- Trademark: Maxphotonics
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9013200090
Brief introduce of LD+MOPA Fiber Laser
The technology favors the OEM integrators to implement flexible control over the pulse width and peak power in various application environments. The unique feature of this technology not only holds the lead of the index of repetition frequency, but also can provide stable peak power threshold value for users' application. Owing to its high repetition frequency and plug-and-play characteristics, this product can be used in high-speed module marking and graphics marking. The DC-driving OEM fiber laser module which is easy to be integrated, combined with the optical laser control card, makes this laser match all kinds of laser equipment.
1) Up to 20W/28KW,30W/33KW,50W/50KW
2) Minimum frequency: 25KHZ~50KHZ
3) Maximum frequency:500~1000KHZ
4) Operating modes: pulse
5) Adjustable Pulse Width:(5-20ns)~250ns
6) Maximum peak power covers the entire operating range
7) Laser output light isolation
8) High reliability/repetitive/Stability of the design
9) Air cooling design
10) DB25 interface control mode
|Energy per pulse||0.25~0.3||0.36~0.4||0.5~0.6||0.55~0.7||0.91~1||0.91~1||0.91~1||0.8~1.0||mJ|
|Pulse width @ 30KHz||(5-10)~250||(5-10)~250||(5-10)~250||(5-10)~250||(5-10)~250||(5-10)~250||(5-10)~250||100~160||ns|
|Frequency tunable range||(20-25)~|
|Power tunable range||5~100||5~100||5~100||5~100||5~100||5~100||5~100||5~100||%|
|Clooing||Forced air||Forced air||Forced air||Forced air||Forced air||Forced air||Water cooling||Water cooling||water cooling|
|Operating temperature||0~40||0~40||0~40||0~40||0~40||0~40||0~40||0~40||Degree Celsius|
|Operating humidity||10~95||10~95||10~95||10~95||10~95||10~95||10~95||10~95||Degree Celsius|
|Dimension||W347 x H275 x L120W||W347 x H275 x L120W||W347 x H275 x L120||W490xH163xL644||mm|
Ceramic, plastic keys, metal and non-metallic material marking
Precision machining and cutting
Special materials processing, etc
1) ISO 9001:2008
Outer: Carton fastended with nylon packing straps
100 Q&C employees, 20 PMC staff, 100% finished product will be tested for 24*6 hours.
80 R&D employees,80% with master degrees in optics major, 2 R&D leaders with PHD degrees.
Procution workshop and production capability
Advanced production lines with over 1000 production employees, our annual production capability is 20,000 sets.
After sales service and Warranty
2 Years from the shipping date, our after sales service department is online 7/24, so just feel free if you have any after sales questions or problems.
When the warranty period expires, we are also willingly to help our customers to cope with different problems. And our customers only need to bear the cost of components, and we guarantee the best price.
Working environmental temperature
The proper working environmental temperature of our lasers are 0-40 degree celsius.
The lifetime of the lasers are 100,000 hours, the lifetime of the pump diode is 100,000 hours.
Questions usually been asked by the customers
1) Does the laser have "auto verification" mode in which it can diagnose itself for possible problems?
=> It has a protection software inside.
2) Can an abrupt electricity cut damage the laser? Is it necessary to connect the laser to electricity via UPS?
=> an abrupt electricity cut won't damage the laser, our laser has been tested in this way for many many times. Not necessary to connect to UPS.
3) Is the laser filled with neutral gas (we are thinking about the risk of opening it by the customs at the border)?
=> No neutral gas, it's safe.
4) Can anything bad happen to the laser if it is scanned by X-ray on the border?
=> Please don't worry, our laser has been sold to many countries, it very safe. Because there is no dangerous materials in it that will lead to fire or explosion.
5) Does the laser have a CE certificate necessary to be sold to European Union?